Material: modeling lamp + resin diamond
Diamond type: special shaped diamond
Size: 150 X 88 X 38mm/5.91 X 3.46 X 1.5\"
Light source: LED lamp beads
Power supply: 3 AA batteries (not batteries)
DIY diamond painting production steps:
1. Open the box and check the special tools for diamond painting.
2. Check the color of resin diamonds and arrange them in order of coding.
3. Uncover the tape picture above, you will see many symbols corresponding to the color coding.
4. Inlay diamonds according to the corresponding resin of the corresponding color coded fixture.
5. It is recommended to complete a set of resin diamonds faster.
6. In order to make a perfect diamond painting, put the drawing in one place, and you don\'t need to leave diamonds in every line of symbols.
7. To cut a good figure on the drawing, please install the sorting array on the plane of the above material.
8. The splicing needs to be flat, neat and without cracks.
9. After a good fight, the remaining glue gaps conform to the diamond symbol.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.