DIY painting, ingenious, using resin to make lacquer, the unique luster of resin sequins is dazzling, shining in the light, it is the most popular DIY decoration at present;
Material: keychain + special-shaped bright diamond
Size: as shown
Size: about 14x6cm
DIY diamond painting production steps:
1. Open the box and check the special tools for diamond painting
2. Check resin diamond color, in coded order
3. Uncover the tape diagram above and you will see many symbols corresponding to the color coding
4. Resin inlaid diamonds corresponding to corresponding color-coded fixtures
5. Suggest a resin diamond set to finish faster
6. In order to make a perfect diamond drawing, keep the drawing in one place, each line of symbols does not have to leave a diamond
7. To cut a good figure on the drawing, mount the sorting array to the plane of the material above
8. The splicing needs to be flat, neat and without cracks
9. After a good fight, the rest of the glue gaps fit the diamond\'s symbol
This is a diy diamond painting product, not finished, you need to finish it yourself.
Due to different monitors and lighting effects, the actual color of this item may be slightly different from the color shown in the pictures. Thanks!
Please allow 1-2cm measurement deviation due to manual measurement.
1*Diamond drawing tool (point drill pen, speed-up disc)