DIY painting, ingenious.
Using resin as varnish, resin sequins is dazzling and shining in the light.
Material: Acrylic keychain + Resin Diamond, Special-shaped Drill
Size: About 57*60mm/2.24*2.36\"
Diamond type: Full drill
DIY Diamond painting production steps:
1. Open the box and check the diamond draw special tools
2. View the resin diamond color, arranged in order of coding
3. Uncover tape drawing above, you will see a lot of symbols corresponding to the color coding
4. According to the corresponding color coded clamp the corresponding the resin inlaid diamonds
5. Suggested that one type of the resin diamond one set completed faster
6. In order to create a perfect diamond painting, drawings put
together in one place every row symbols do not have to stay stuck
7. To cut a good figure on the drawings hold sorted array mounted to the plane of the material above
8. Splices need flat against the neat, do not have cracks
9. After a good fight, the rest of the gap at the glue corresponding symbols of diamonds
10. To complete a good diamond drawing, put it in your selection of a
suitable framework (this product does not provide a framework)
1. This is DIY diamond painting, not finished, and you need to finish
it yourself. All products are manual measurement, please allow 1-2cm
2. Because the light is different from the screen, the
color of the item may be slightly different from the picture. Please
4 X Keychains
1 X Diamond Painting Tool (Drill pen, speed up plate)