Mouse over to zoom in
Wooden Toys Montessori Educational Cylinder Socket Blocks Toy Baby Toys
Free Shipping Ship between 2 bussiness days
*These charts are for reference only. Fit may vary depending on the construction, materials and manufacturer.
Every order from Peggybuy has a 30-day return or refund guarantee.
1.Within 30 days from the date you received the item.
2.Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
3.Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.
|Shipping Method||Shipping time||Shipping||Tracking Number
( YES/NO )
Wooden Toys Montessori Educational Cylinder Socket Blocks Toy Baby Early Learning Toys
Material: beech wood
The size of the single group is about 15*4*3.5cm/5.91*1.57*1.38\"
A set of four, see the picture in detail.
Teacher: \"let me teach my children how to handle the cylinder.\" (teacher demonstrates while explaining)
Hold the column with your thumb, middle finger and forefinger.
(2) Start the cylinder from the rough start.
(3) Gently and vertically, and slowly put down vertically.
(4) The column is drawn and scattered on the carpet.
(8) Turn the cylinder upside down and insert the left forefinger and middle finger into the corresponding cave one by one.
(9) The teacher asks the child to operate, teacher: \"would you like to try it?\"
(10) Teachers pay attention to the whole operation process of children, if children have improper operation, after the operation of children, teachers can operate again, please observe the children and then ask the children to practice.
(11) After the child has completed the whole operation process, the teacher will put the teaching aids in order.
(12) The teacher uses the three part name practice method to ask the child to answer.
Teacher: \"this is a socket cylinder.\"
Teacher: \"which is the socket cylinder?\"
Teacher: \"what is this?\"
(13) After practice, the teacher asks the child to take the socket cylinder in the correct way and return it to the teaching aid cabinet.
(14) Ask the child to roll up the roll again and send it back to the original place in the correct way.
Teaching order: from simple to difficult in the order of B - C - D-A.
4. Error correction:
With visual correction, a socket cylinder is placed only in a corresponding circular hole.
5. Extending recommendations:
(1) the circular cylinder is used to drill holes, and the same cylinder is embedded between the bottom surface and the circular hole.
Starting from one end, we find out the cylinders that match the circular holes in order. It is suggested that children should touch the bottom of the cylinder and the inner surface of the hole with their fingers before putting the cylinder in. (Figure two)
(A) Please take the roll up and lay it up.
(B)Teacher: Today, the teacher brought the children to play a game of finding a home with a cylinder. Each cylinder has its own home. Shall we ask the cylinder to come out and play?
(C)Teachers asked the children to remove the cylinders one by one in the right way and scatter them on the roll blanket.
(D)Teacher can tell himself a story: the cylinders together in the game, tired to go home, but can not find their own home, please help children find a home.
(E) Preschool children according to the teacher\'s instructions, the cylindrical one by one back into the hole. (Preschool children in the operation of the process of incorrect practices, the teacher should be corrected after the child\'s operation)
(F) Operates in ABCD order.
2. Wear a blindfold to complete the matching of the cylinder and the circular hole.
(A)Teacher: \"Now the teacher wants to see how good the children are. Just now we were looking for a home with our eyes open for the cylinder. Now let me ask my child to put on an eye patch and find a home for the column. Can you try it on?
(B) Teachers ask children to operate, and when children have difficulty in operation, teachers can use language prompts.
(C) Operates in ABCD order.
(3) the combined operation of cylinders: (this exercise can only be carried out after all four groups have been completed.)
Teacher: \"Teacher and you play a game, I asked the children to take out two sets of socket cylinders, put them together, and then see who can quickly and accurately let them back to their homes, okay?\"
Two sets of combination operations: B+C, B+D ,C+D ,C+A
Three sets of combination operations: B+C+D ,C+D+A, A+B+C ,A+B+D
Four sets of combination operations: A+B+C+D
(The game is divided into two groups). The teacher selects a cylinder first, and the other one is given to each of the children. The students can distinguish the two types of memory: visual memory and touch memory.
A visual memory:
Teacher: \"Children listen carefully. Each of us has a cylinder in our hands. Now in the order from thick to thin, please put the cylinder back into the cave one by one. Please do it carefully.\" Children and teachers operate four groups: B, C, D and A.
B touch memory:
Teacher: Please close your eyes and put the cylinder back into the cave to see who is the best!
(prompt children to touch the bottom of the cylinder and distinguish the inside of the cave).
(1) Complete any group of cylinders in the largest, thickest and highest way, according to the arrangement of thickness, size and height.
(2) Draw out one of the cylinders in sequence, and let the child find out its original position. Draw out the exercises of the head, middle and tail cylinders respectively.
Wear the eye mask to distinguish the height, the size and the thickness.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow slight measuring deviation due to manual measurement.